A variety of instrumentals produced by Afghan Jesus. I'm giving out waves, go ahead and surf on 'em.
Buying the entire album for $30 does not give you rights to use all the tracks for commercial use. The $30 price is an example of average cost per beat. You must buy lease rights for each individual beat.
To do that, you can click on the beats name to go to that beats page to see individual pricing.
IF YOU PURCHASE A BEAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS
IF YOU PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A download link instantly.
- Ability to independently sell up to 5,000 copies.
- 1 independent commercial usage.
1. You must however give full credit to Afghan Jesus verbally or in writing on all recordings, commercial or otherwise.
2. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for ONE commercial recording or broadcast.
3. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 5,000 copies.
4. Selling more than 5,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
5. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. (including free downloads)
6. You have full rights to record,alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat).
7. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
8.You may also acquire a new leasing rights if you sell more than 5,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale.
9. Afghan Jesus will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads under 5,000 units.
10. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
For further questions, please email AfghanJesusMusic@Yahoo.com